Master Lock No 930
Master Lock No. 930
|Master Lock No. 930|
|Name||Master Lock No. 930|
The 930 (or 6230) is a pin-tumbler padlock made by Master Lock. The padlock, made of steel, is solid-body with an exposed shackle. It has a removable cylinder to allow rekeying and will accept Master Pro Series cylinders. Pins have been variously reported as all standard or all spooled driver pins.
Principles of operation
Add to me!
To disassemble a Master Lock 930 padlock, do the following:
- Unlock the padlock and retract the shackle.
- Remove the retaining screw in the shackle hole using an allen wrench / hex key.
- Remove the retainer pin from the bottom of the padlock.
- Remove the keyway shield from the bottom of the padlock.
- Remove the cylinder from the padlock. Take care to not let the locking ball bearings fall out of the lock. If necessary they can be held in place with grease for reassembly.
The 930 may be vulnerable to one or more of the following:
|This article is a stub. You can help Lockwiki by expanding it.|