Master Lock No 930
Master Lock No. 930
|Master Lock No. 930|
|Name||Master Lock No. 930|
Principles of operation
Add to me!
To disassemble a Master Lock 930 padlock, do the following:
1. Unlock the padlock and pull the shackle completely out, rotating it.
2. Using an Allen wrench, remove the retaining screw.
3. Remove the retainer pin from the bottom of the padlock.
4. Remove the keyway shield from the bottom of the padlock.
5. Remove the cylinder from the padlock. Take care to not let the locking ball bearings fall out of the lock.
As a consumer-grade padlock, the Master Lock 930 is vulnerable to the following:
|This article is a stub. You can help Lockwiki by expanding it.|